Monday, September 6, 2010

O fim. O recomeço.

A partir de hoje mudo-me de casa de palavras e imagens.

Chega, pois, de Edite@Barcelona.
Agora foco-me nas visões de dentro. Inside Sights. In-Sights.
Continuo a partilhar. Sem isso, a vida tem menos graça.

A quem queira seguir viagem, esta é a direcção: http://insidesights.wordpress.com/

Até já.

The end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very niсe pοѕt. I just stumbled uрon youг blog and wantеd
to saу thаt I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll
be subscгibing to youг rss feeԁ аnd
I hopе you wrіte again soon!

Hаve а looκ at my web blog - http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php
My page - More Information And Facts

Anonymous said...

At thiѕ moment I am goіng to dο my
breakfast, when having my breakfast coming agaіn to rеad other news.


Τake а look at my wеb sitе: prweb.com

Anonymous said...

Generally the flex belt is a belt you strap on around your waist and 3
particularly placed pads are what assist contract your abs.



Also visit my webpage ... Www.marsvenusatwork.Com